The B1 Heavy Putter is 100% CNC milled from a forged billet. This face-balanced mallet putter has a center shaft hosel configuration with no offset.
The head weighs 475 grams (including the pre-installed stainless steel tip weights) and there is a 250 gram counter balance weight in the grip end of the shaft that creates a balance point 75% higher up the shaft than a conventional putter. The tip weight kit (not included, see Accessories) raises or lowers the head weight by 25 grams (up to 500g or down to 450g).
The head weight of 475 grams is comprised of a 430 gram head with two stainless steel tip weights of 22.5 grams each pre-installed. The tip weight kit contains two 35 gram copper-tungsten weights and two 10 gram aluminum weights.
The B1 features a True Temper shaft and Golf Pride Pro-Velvet rubber grip with a flat front and a pistol back.
Extended Length available in
36" 38" 40"
Proprietary Steel Shaft
Stainless Steel Material
CNC Milled Face
Black PVD on select putters
- 32”-36” (custom lengths available 30”-38”)
- 100% CNC Milled from a forged billet of 303 Stainless Steel
- Right or Left Hand
- Custom True Temper steel
- +/- 475 grams – 430g + 45g installed stainless steel tip weights
- Counter balance weight in grip end of shaft = 250 grams
- Golf Pride Pro-Velvet rubber grip (Winn grip also available)
- CNC Milled, Diamond Cut pattern
- 303 Stainless Steel
- Sold Separately