- 303 Stainless Steel with CNC milled surfaces
- Diamond Cut face pattern
- Head Weight = 475 grams - 430g + 45g installed stainless steel tip weights
- Weight Management System (weight in grip end of shaft) = 250 grams
- Stock lengths 32" - 36" (custom lengths available 30"- 38")
- Dexterity: Left Hand Only
- Lie Angle = 72°
- Loft = 3.5°
- Custom Winn Grip
- Custom True Temper steel satin shaft
- Head Cover included with purchase
- Custom Mid Putters available
- Blade Head Design
- Double Bend Shaft
- Half Shaft Offset
- 3.5° Loft | 72° Lie
The head weight of 475 grams is comprised of a 430 gram head with two stainless steel tip weights of 22.5 grams each pre-installed. The tip weight kit contains two copper-tungsten weights of 35 grams each, and two aluminum weights of 10 grams each.
The shaft is by True Temper, and the grip is a green and grey custom Winn grip with a mid-sized under-listing for a slightly larger and firmer feel.
The Heavy Putter A3-M is available in LEFT Hand Only in standard lengths from 32-36", and can be ordered as a custom putter in other lengths.
Custom fit your putter at our Research & Performance Center in Scottsdale (Phoenix), AZ.
Exclusively at BoccieriGolf.com and the Research and Performance Center in Scottsdale, AZ.
- Get into your "normal" or "standard" putting stance.
- Hold a "standard" length putter and a ruler or yardstick between the end of your "standard" putter and where the "belly" putter will connect to your body.
- Measure the distance from the floor to the location where the "belly" putter will connect to your body. This is the optimal total length (see diagram below).
To order by phone, please call 888.788.8374.
Need a Belly Putter? Order yours here.