- 303 Stainless Steel with CNC milled surfaces
- Diamond Cut face pattern
- Head Weight = 475 grams - 430g + 45g installed stainless steel tip weights
- Weight Management System (weight in grip end of shaft) = 250 grams
- Stock lengths 32" - 36" (custom lengths available 30"- 38")
- Dexterity: Left Hand Only
- Lie Angle = 72°
- Loft = 3.5°
- Custom Winn Grip
- Custom True Temper steel satin shaft
- Head Cover included with purchase
- Custom Mid Putters available
- Blade Head Design
- Double Bend Shaft
- Half Shaft Offset
- 3.5° Loft | 72° Lie
- The Extended Length (EL) Putter is designed to extend 3” past your hands.
- Stand in putter posture with your current putter. If your hands are positioned at the top of the grip, add 3 inches to the current length to determine your EL length. If you choke down on your putter and the grip extends 1 inch, add two inches to current length, if it extends 2 inches, add 1 inch to the length, etc.
- Make sure your EL Putter length does not come in contact with your body. That contact would violate the USGA’s New Anchor Ban. (See diagram below).
The head weight of 475 grams is comprised of a 430 gram head with two stainless steel tip weights of 22.5 grams each pre-installed. The tip weight kit contains two copper-tungsten weights of 35 grams each, and two aluminum weights of 10 grams each.
The shaft is by True Temper, and the grip is a green and grey custom Winn grip with a mid-sized under-listing for a slightly larger and firmer feel.
The Heavy Putter A3-M is available in LEFT Hand Only in standard lengths from 32-36", and can be ordered as a custom putter in other lengths.
Custom fit your putter at our Research & Performance Center in Scottsdale (Phoenix), AZ.
Exclusively at BoccieriGolf.com and the Research and Performance Center in Scottsdale, AZ.
To order by phone, please call 888.788.8374.
Need an Extendel Length (EL) Putter? Order yours here.