- Finish: Black PVD
- Stock lengths 32" - 36" (custom lengths available 30" - 38")
- Dexterity: Right Hand Only
- Head Weight = +/- 365 grams
- Back Weighting System (weight in grip end of shaft) = 65 grams
- Proprietary Steel Shaft
- Custom Winn Mid-Size Grip
- Custom Head Cover included
- Stainless Steel Material
- CNC Milled Face
- Loft = 3° (custom loft adjustments +/- 2 degrees)
- Lie Angle = 70° (custom lie adjustments +/- 2 degrees)
- Custom Mid Length Putters available
- Mallet Head Design
- Center Shaft
- Zero Shaft Offset
- 3° Loft | 70° Lie
The Heavy Putter D1-L is available in standard lengths from 32" - 36" (right hand only), and can be ordered as a custom putter in other lengths.
Custom fit your putter at our Research & Performance Center in Scottsdale (Phoenix), AZ.
Exclusively at BoccieriGolf.com and the Research and Performance Center in Scottsdale, AZ.
- Get into your "normal" or "standard" putting stance.
- Hold a "standard" length putter and a ruler or yardstick between the end of your "standard" putter and where the "belly" putter will connect to your body.
- Measure the distance from the floor to the location where the "belly" putter will connect to your body. This is the optimal total length (see diagram below).
To order by phone, please call 888.788.8374.
Need a Belly Putter? Order yours here.