- Finish: Black PVD
- Stock lengths 32" - 36" (custom lengths available 30" - 38")
- Dexterity: Right Hand Only
- Head Weight = +/- 465 grams
- Back Weighting System (weight in grip end of shaft) = 250 grams
- Proprietary Steel Shaft
- Custom Winn Mid-Size Grip
- Custom Head Cover included
- Stainless Steel Material
- CNC Milled Face
- Loft = 3° (custom loft adjustments +/- 2 degrees)
- Lie Angle = 70° (custom lie adjustments +/- 2 degrees)
- Custom Mid and Long Putters available
- Mallet Head Design
- Double Bend Shaft
- Half Shaft Offset
- 3° Loft | 70° Lie
- The Extended Length (EL) Putter is designed to extend 3” past your hands.
- Stand in putter posture with your current putter. If your hands are positioned at the top of the grip, add 3 inches to the current length to determine your EL length. If you choke down on your putter and the grip extends 1 inch, add two inches to current length, if it extends 2 inches, add 1 inch to the length, etc.
- Make sure your EL Putter length does not come in contact with your body. That contact would violate the USGA’s New Anchor Ban. (See diagram below).
The Heavy Putter D3-H is available in standard lengths from 32" - 36" (right hand only), and can be ordered as a custom putter in other lengths.
Custom fit your putter at our Research & Performance Center in Scottsdale (Phoenix), AZ.
Exclusively at BoccieriGolf.com and the Research and Performance Center in Scottsdale, AZ.
To order by phone, please call 888.788.8374.
Need an Extendel Length (EL) Putter? Order yours here.