- Non-Glare Satin Finish
- Dexterity: Right Hand Only
- Back Weighting System (weight in grip end of shaft) = 65 grams
- True Temper Dynamic Gold Shaft
- Custom Boccieri Golf Grip
- 8620 Carbon Steel Material
- CNC Milled Face and Grooves
- Maximum Groove Width Allowed by the USGA
- Stock Length: 35.25
- Lie Angle: 64° (custom lie adjustments +/- 2 degrees)
- Custom Lengths Available
- Grooves conform to 2011 USGA specifications
- 54° Loft | 11° Bounce
- Satin Non-Glare Finish
- CNC Milled grooves
- Maximum Groove Width
The 5411 gets its name from having 54 degrees of loft and 11 degrees of bounce. This wedge is ideal for shots from the sand, chip and pitch shots around the green, as well as full swing shots from the fairway and rough. With a head mass just a few grams heavier than a conventional wedge, the Heavy Wedge gets its name from the addition of the tour proven back weighting system found in every club we produce. The 37 % higher balance point produced by the back weighting system is the key to improved body mechanics affecting the swings plane, tempo, transition, impact and balance. You will be hitting it closer with more control than ever before.
Custom fit your wedge at our Research & Performance Center in Scottsdale (Phoenix), AZ.
To order by phone, please call 888.788.8374.